Do volunteers contribute to your organisation? Organisations that engage volunteers need to understand their legal obligations and how to legally and safety recruit and manage their volunteer workforce. In this training session, a lawyer from Justice Connect’s Not-for-profit Law will focus on the top legal issues you need to be aware of and give you tools and resources to help you confidently administer your volunteer programs.
You’ll learn about:
- Defining the volunteer relationship
- Equal opportunity in volunteer recruitment
- Your organisation’s duty of care to its volunteers including work, health and safety duties
- Volunteer safety and risk management
- Reviewing and ending the volunteer relationship.
Who should attend
Volunteer managers and staff who engage with volunteers.
Here’s what some participants have said about this training:
- ‘Clear, easy to understand and relevant. Excellent information on supervising volunteers’
- ‘This trainer was fabulous – they were easy to understand and knowledgeable.’
- ‘Managing volunteers is a complex field and this provided a lot of clarity for me’
Proudly funded by the NSW Government.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.